Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank has released the YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment on 06/07/2021. Notification is out for 31 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 06/07/2021 to 18/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Clerks
Post Date: 06/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 31
Important Dates for YDCC Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/07/2021|
|Last Date of Registration of Application||18/07/2021|
|Closure of Editing of Application||18/07/2021|
|Closure for Submission of Challan||20/07/2021|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||20/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Clerks||17000 – 18000 per month|
- Applicable as per YDCC Bank norms.
1. Junior Clerks
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree from a recognised University / Board with at least 45% marks.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||200/-|
How to Apply for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.ydcc.in
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered users can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- On the home page click -> “Apply Now”.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.