Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank has released the notification for PO Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 30 Probationary officers vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/11/2020 to 30/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, Age limit, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Post Date: 09/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
Start Date to Apply Online
|10/11/2020 from (10.00 A.M)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
30/11/2020 Up to (4.00 P.M)
Vacancy Details of Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Probationary officers||25,000 (probation period)|
Age limit (31/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum||Maximum|
|1||Probationary officers||20 years||30 years|
- The candidate must be a 1st Class Graduates from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test / Examination
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank PO Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.vcbl.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- For new registration click on “Click here for New Registration“.
- Registered candidates can log in and apply using the user id and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.