Union Bank of India has released the UBI Senior Executive/Domain Expert Recruitment 2021 notification on 08/12/2021. Notification is out for 06 Senior Executive/Domain Expert Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/12/2021 to 29/12/2021. Go through all the eligibility details and apply using the online application link given below. Check the below article for more information.
Name of the Post: Senior Executive/Domain Expert
Post Date: 08/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Senior Executive / Domain Expert Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. The last date to apply online is 29th December 2021. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Submit Online Application||08/12/2021|
|Last Date of Submit Online Application||29/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of Union Bank of India Senior Executive/Domain Expert Recruitment:
Union Bank of India has released 06 Vacancies for Senior Executive/Domain Expert Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest UBI recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk officer||01|
|2||Chief Digital Officer||01|
|3||Head – Analytics||01|
|4||Chief Economic Advisor||01|
|5||Head – API Management||01|
|6||Head – Digital Lending and Fin Tech||01|
- The remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts based on the negotiations and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate. The compensation will be on CTC basis.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
Candidates must have a minimum & maximum age limit as on 01/12/2021 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk officer||35 to 55 years|
|2||Chief Digital Officer||35 to 50 years|
|3||Head – Analytics||35 to 50 years|
|4||Chief Economic Advisor||35 to 50 years|
|5||Head – API Management||35 to 50 years|
|6||Head – Digital Lending and Fin Tech||35 to 50 years|
1. Chief Risk officer
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals, OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
- Two years experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
2. Chief Digital Officer
- Master’s in Technology or business administration (MBA) with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineer.
3. Head – Analytics
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Statistics or related quantitative degree preferably from IIT, NIT and other reputed institutions.
- Master degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems and Statistics.
- Certifications in Data Science / Analytics / Big Data will be an added advantage.
4. Chief Economic Advisor
- Masters Economics with specialization in Monetary / Financial Economics or
- Econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University / Institute.
- Doctorate Degree in areas of Money / Banking / International Finance from a recognized university will be an added qualification.
5. Head – API Management
- B. Tech. / B.E.(Computer Science / IT) from a University recognized by the Govt. of India / Govt. bodies, AICTE etc.
6. Head – Digital Lending & Fin Tech
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India / Govt. bodies AICTE etc.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess MBA / Post graduate diploma or degree in B.E. / B.Tech / Management or its equivalent.
The selection will be based on
- Group Discussion / Personal Interview
The fee is to be paid through online mode on or before the last date of payment. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
- All Category: 1000/-
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Senior Executive/Domain Expert Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- New users, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.).
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.