Union Bank of India has released the UBI Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 18/12/2021. Online applications are invited for 25 Manager, Senior Manager Vacancies. Interested candidates can read the given instructions and apply online from 08/12/2021 to 07/01/2022. Go through all the eligibility details and apply using the online application link given below. Check the below article for more information.
Name of the Post: Manager, Senior Manager
Post Date: 18/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. The last date to apply online is 07th January 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Union Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2021:
Union Bank of India has released 25 Vacancies for Senior Manager & Manager Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table. keep checking this page for the latest UBI recruitment updates.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- The remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts based on the negotiations and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate. The compensation will be on CTC basis.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
Candidates must have a minimum & maximum age limit as on 01/12/2021 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Manager||30 to 40 years|
|2||Manager||25 to 35 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as per Government of India Guidelines. Details of age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen / EWS – 10
1. Senior Manager
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Sc. / MA Economics / MBA in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / B.Tech / M.Tech / Post Graduate degree in Statistics / Data Analytics / Economics / MBA / MA Economics in relevant disciplines.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
Intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
The fee is to be paid through online mode on or before the last date of payment. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking.
|For GEN / EWS & OBC||800/- per month|
|For SC / ST / PWBD||150/- per month|
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- New users click ->New Registration, register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.).
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print Application form for future reference.