Union Bank of India has announced the Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Risk Officer post on a contractual basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/03/2020 to 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The Chief Risk Officer would Head the Bank’s Finance Function for a fixed contractual term of 03 years with Annual Performance Review.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 27/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Submit Application||29/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||01|
- Responsible for overall supervision of Risk Management function of the Bank.
- Overseeing the functioning of each of the Risk Management Division.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the Risk Management Practices /policies of the Bank.
- Attending the Credit Approval Committee (CAC) meetings.
- Representing the Bank at inter-bank forums like IBA, CAFRA, CORDEX or any other such forums on risk management related issues.
- Framing and Reviewing the Risk Management policies like Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Fraud Risk, Fund Transfer Pricing, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Asset Liability
- Acting as the Convener of the Credit Risk Management Committee (CRMC) and Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO).
- Responsible for the business continuity planning framework of the Bank and is the convener of the BCP Committee.
- Develops and manages a comprehensive Risk Policy and ensures it is within the framework of RBI regulations and BASEL norms.
- Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The age limit should be between 35 to 55 years.
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable Additional Qualification:
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute.
- Designated Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
- Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
- Five years of experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having a similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
All the candidates should pay 1000/- through online.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Candidates download the application form from the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Application form available in the website from 29/03/2020 to 31/05/2020
- There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to
download and print the Notification, including the “RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE
- Click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form
- Fill the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print
out of duly filled Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Candidates send the filled application form by email to [email protected]
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.