Union Bank of India has announced the Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Financial Officer post on a contractual basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/03/2020 to 20/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The Chief Financial Officer would Head the Bank’s Finance Function for a fixed contractual term of 03 years with Annual Performance Review.
Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
Post Date: 27/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Union Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Submit Application||29/03/2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application||20/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Union Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||01|
- Responsible for timely preparation and submission of financial statements including profitability statements and Annual Report for the Bank.
- Overseeing the Statutory Auditing Process which includes the appointment of Auditors, Communication of Guidelines & conduct of Audit throughout the Bank.
- Monitoring critical Financial Parameters (Capital Adequacy, Non-Interest Income, ROA, ROE etc.) for the Bank and highlights to top management/vertical heads to take mitigation actions as required.
- Communicate both Banks’ expected and actual financial performance.
- Ensuring Regulatory and Statutory filings and compliances of Direct and Indirect Taxes (GST), various regulators viz RBI, SEBI, MoF etc.
- Compilation of financial statements in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS).
- Policy formulation on the relevant functional area. Ensure preparation and administration of Staff Incentive Scheme (Individual, Group, and Campaign) as per the guidelines of
GOI with inputs from Vertical Heads.
- Overseeing development and maintenance of MIS Report System to ensure accurate and updated reporting.
- Any other work entrusted by the Bank from time to time.
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 55 years.
- Candidates should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should have in 15 years in Overseeing Financial Operation, preferably
Accounting and Taxation matters, in Banks / Large Corporate / PSUs / FIs / Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks / FIs (of which five years should be at Senior Management Level).
The selection will be based on the Interview.
All the candidates should pay 1000/- through online.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Candidates download the application form from the official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Application form available in the website from 29/03/2020 to 20/04/2020
- There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to
download and print the Notification, including the “RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE
- Click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form
- Fill the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print
out of duly filled Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Candidates send the filled application form by email to [email protected]
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.