United India Insurance Company Limited has released the UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Recruitment 2023 notification on 24/08/2023. Online Applications are invited to fill 100 Administrative Officer vacancies. Candidates will be posted anywhere across the Country. Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 24/08/2023 to 14/09/2023. Aspirants can view the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria i.e. selection process, fee structure, exam pattern, important dates & steps to apply online in the below content. Aspirants can also check further details regarding the UIIC Recruitment here.
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
Post Date: 24/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Recruitment 2023:
Applications will be accepted only online. Candidates can check the online registration and Exam Dates in the table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the AO post. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/08/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/09/2023|
|Payment of Application Fees / Service Charges Last Date||14/09/2023|
|Online Examination||October 2nd week|
Vacancy Details of UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Recruitment 2023:
United India Insurance Company Limited has announced 100 vacancies for the Administrative Officer (Scale I) Posts. Candidates can check the post wise vacancy details in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Accounts / Finance Specialists||24|
UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Salary:
Candidates selected for the UIIC AO posts will get a monthly salary as scheduled by the Government. Check the salary details in the below table. Other allowances will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
UIIC AO Age Limit (as on 31/03/2023):
Candidates applying for the UIIC AO post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1993 and not later than 31/03/2002 (both days inclusive)
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Administrative Officer||21 to 30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Check the age relaxation in the given table.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / SSCOs||05 years|
1. Legal Specialists
- Candidates must have completed LLB or LLM with 3 Years experience.
2. Accounts / Finance Specialist
- Candidates must have completed Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) or B.Com or M.Com.
3. Company Secretary
- Any Graduate Degree and must have passed the Final examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc / M.Sc.
- Candidates must have completed MBBS / BAMS / BHMS
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech./BE or M.Tech./ME.
7. Agriculture Specialist
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree or Master’s degree in Agriculture Discipline
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
UIIC AO Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the online exam pattern below.
|S. No||Name of Tests||Marks||Questions||Duration|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy||25||25|
|5||An additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||50||50|
Check the fee details below. Pay the fee online from 24/08/2023 to 14/09/2023.
- GEN/EWS/OBC/Other: 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Recruitment 2023:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) 2023 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the UIIC website www.uiic.co.in
- Click Recruitment -> Apply Online ->Click here for New Registration.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.