United Commercial Bank has announced the UCO Bank SO Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/10/2020. Notification is out for 91 Specialist Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27/10/2020 to 17/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
Post Date: 24/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 91
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UCO Bank SO Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||
|Date For online Examination||December 2020 / January 2021|
|Date of Interview||Will be informed separately|
Vacancy Details of UCO Bank SO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Grade||Vacancies|
|6||Chartered Accountants / CFA||JMGS-I||25|
|7||Chartered Accountants / CFA||MMGS-II||25|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||JMGS-I||23700 – 42020|
|2||MMGS-II||31705 – 45950|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/10/2020.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Minimum)||
Age Limit (Maximum)
|2||Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Architect)||21||30|
|6||Chartered Accountants / CFA||21||30|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years|
1. Security Officers
- Candidates should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- 5 years service as Commissioned Officer of Army Navy / Air Force or Assistant Commandants of Paramilitary Forces (BSF / CRPF / ITBP / CISF / SSB etc) or Dy. Superintendent of Police OR
- 08 years service as Inspector in Paramilitary Forces (BSF / CRPF / ITBP / CISF / SSB / IB / CBI etc) and Sub-Inspector (investigation wing) of State Police.
- Candidates should hold a degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Architect Engineer from a recognized University / Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.
- Post Graduate in Economics with minimum two years of experience in relevant field OR PhD in Economics with no mandatory Experience.
- A Post graduation degree in Economics or Statistics / applied Economics / Econometrics from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
5. IT Officer
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & TeleCommunications from a recognised University / institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognised University / institute recognized by AICTE only.
- Candidates shouldd have minimum one Year experience in specialized area.
6. Chartered Accountants / CFA
- Candidates must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant / CFA.
- CFA in MMGS-II: Minimum Three years work experience as CA.
Note: Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total 100 marks. Based on interview marks, Merit / Final Select list will be drawn.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||118|
How to Apply for UCO Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of UCO Bank at www.ucobank.com
- Candidates can also use the direct apply online link given below.
- Candidates must have an active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.