United Commercial Bank has announced the UCO Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 notification on 24/12/2021. Online applications are invited for 03 vacancies whereas 01 Faculty and 02 Office Assistant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application to the address mentioned below from 24/12/2021 to 06/01/2022. Candidates, intending to apply for the Office Assistant and Faculty post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Aspirants can also check the eligibility details given in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant, Faculty
Post Date: 24/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for UCO Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates can check the application dates below. Submit the application for Faculty & Office Assistant Posts on or before 6th January 2022. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of UCO Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
BOI invites online applications to fill 03 Vacancies purely on a temporary and contractual basis in districts of Himachal Pradesh. Contract will be for a period of three years. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The pay scale for Faculty & Office Assistant posts is given below. Other allowances are applicable as per rules. Check the Basic Pay in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Faculty / Office Assistant||22 to 40 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc ( Veterinary) / B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.SC. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing) / B.A with B.Ed. Etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Typing Skills in Hindi and English. Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
2. Office Assistant
- Shall be Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written English and Hindi.
- Shall be Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet.
- Skills in typing in Hindi & English are essential, Typing Skills in English as added advantage
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Faculty: Demonstration / Presentation
- There is no application fees.
How to Apply for UCO Bank Office Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates follow the given steps and apply accordingly.
- Visit the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Select CAREER -> Recruitment Opportunities-> Job Opportunities-> Download Application.
- Fill the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications to the given address on or before 06/01/2022.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
The Application for the post of 01 Faculty & 01 Office Assistant for RSETI Shimla to be submitted at
UCO Self Employment Training Institute, Revenue and Planning Bhawan, Old Brockhurst, Chota Shimla-171002.
The Application for the post of 01 Office Assistant for RSETI Solan to be submitted at
UCO Self Employment Training Institute, 2nd Basement of Metro Plaza, Subathu Road (Near Bittu Auto Repair), Solan-173211.