Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank has released TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification in various cooperatives/Banks for the post of Assistant & Junior Assistant to fill 300 vacancies on regular basis. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23rd October 2019 till 22nd November 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant & Junior Assistant
Post Date: 10/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 300
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNCB Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23/10/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22/11/2019 till 5:45 PM
|Date of Online Exam||29/12/2019
Vacancy details of TNCB Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Society Name||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Tamil Nadu State Head Cooperative Bank||Assistant||176|
|2||Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||Assistant||57|
|3||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||Assistant||58|
|4||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||Junior Assistant||6|
|5||Tamil Nadu Consumer Cooperative||Junior Assistant||3|
|Society Name||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Tamil Nadu State Head Cooperative Bank||Assistant||Rs.18800-56500/-|
|Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||Assistant||Rs.13000-45460/-|
|Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||Assistant||Rs.15000-62000/-|
|Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||Junior Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-|
|Tamil Nadu Consumer Cooperative||Junior Assistant||Rs.19500-62000/-|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
- Graduation from recognised university.
- Certified course in Cooperative Training.
- Knowledge of Tamil.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Online Written Test
How to Apply for TNCB Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the link available on the TNCOOPSRB website.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee (if applicable) through SBI Collect and note their SBI Collect Reference Number.
- After paying their fee, candidates must fill the application form containing details of Personal Data, Certificate details, Education Qualification Particulars, Communication & Fee Details.
- Candidates must also upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature and Cooperative (Diploma) Certificate in the prescribed format.
- After Selecting Exam Center, Click SUBMIT.
- Print Application form for future reference.