Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has released the TMB Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 30/06/2021. Notification is out for various retired officers (Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager) on a contract basis for a period of 01 years. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/06/2021 to 09/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager
Post Date: 30/06/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Important Dates for TMB Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of TMB Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Manager||Not Disclosed|
|2||Senior Manager||Not Disclosed|
|3||Assistant Manager||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit should be 61 years as on 31/05/2021.
The retired officers of the bank are eligible for selection within 6 months from the date of retirement (applicable for other bank employees).
- Other bank retirees also who are competent for the post may apply.
- Only suitable person with good track record to suit our requirement will be engaged on contract basis.
- The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
The officers who were removed / dismissed from the bank’s service due to disciplinary measures shall not be eligible.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Video Conferencing)
Note: Date and time will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TMB Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TMB website: www.tmbnet.in
- Online registration starts from 30/06/2021 to 09/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Candidates upload the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopy of SSLC, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Degree Certificate (UG and PG).
- Experience certificates and Relieving Letter.