Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has released the TMB General Manager Recruitment 2020-21 notification on 30/12/2021. Notification is out for GM, AGM, DGM on a contract basis for a period of 01 year at our Information Technology Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2020 to 11/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager
Post Date: 30/12/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for TMB General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of TMB General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||General Manager (IT)||Not Mentioned|
|2||Deputy General Manager (IT)||Not Mentioned|
|3||Assistant General Manager [Digital Technical Officer (ADC Product)]||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||General Manager (IT)||1,40,000/-|
|2||Deputy General Manager (IT)||1,25,000/-|
|3||Assistant General Manager||1,00,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||General Manager (IT)||50 years|
|2||Deputy General Manager (IT)||50 years|
|3||Assistant General Manager||45 years|
Candidates should be an Engineering Graduate / MCA / equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institution.
- Eligibility: GMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks.
- Experience: 15 years of experience in IT field is mandatory. The candidate should have worked in Banking-IT related areas / projects involving IT Policy and Planning / Financial Networks and Applications / Financial Information Systems / Cyber Security Technologies / Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at Senior Management Level.
Deputy General Manager:
- Eligibility: AGMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional experience in IT field at least for a period of 2 years in the cadre.
- Experience: Candidate should have exceptional experience in Information Technology field with atleast 5 years of minimum experience and should have practical experience in a Bank in Core Banking environment.
Assistant General Manager:
- Eligibility: CMs / AGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional experience in transformation of traditional operations using digital processes at least for a period of 2 years in the cadre.
- Experience: Candidate should have exceptional experience with atleast 5 years of minimum experience and should have practical experience in a Bank Digital Transformation.
- 3 years & above relevant experience in Delivery Channel administration in a bank / financial institution.
- Experience in adopting cost-effective and efficient ways of marketing our ADC products.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Video Conferencing)
Note: Date and time will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TMB General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TMB website: www.tmbnet.in
- Online registration starts from 30/12/2020 to 11/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Candidates upload the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopy of SSLC, Higher Secondary Mark Sheet / Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Degree Certificate.
- Experience certificates and Relieving Letter.