Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank has released the notification for Tirunelveli District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 25 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/03/2020 to 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 28/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Tirunelveli District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
03/04/2020 (5.45 P.M)
|Date of the Exam||17/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Tirunelveli District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
- Applicable as per rules
|1||Miscellaneous Class (OC)||30 Years|
|2||Miscellaneous Class (OC) Ex serviceman||48 Years|
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40 Years|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Widow||Nil|
How to Apply for Tirunelveli District Central Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the post www.tnydrb.in
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect and note their SBI Collect Reference Number.
- For offline mode of Payment, candidates have to select the Tirunelveli District Central
Cooperative Bank challan.
- After paying their fee, candidates fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate
places and click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the on-line application format