District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department of Thiruvarur District has released the notification for Thiruvarur District Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2020. Notification is out for 45 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 1/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 45
Place: Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for Thiruvarur District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
30/4/2020 (5:45 PM)
Date of the Exam
14/6/2020 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
Vacancy Details of Thiruvarur District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years as on 1/1/2019.
|3||Person with Disabilities (OC)||40|
|4||BC / MBC / ST / SC / Widow||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3).
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training and should have knowledge in computer application.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can pay through the following methods
- SBI Collect (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||250|
SC / ST / PWD / Widow
How to Apply for Thiruvarur District Co-operative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for the post by visiting www.tvrdrb.in
- To apply click on the Apply button next to the post you want to apply.
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee through SBI Collect or by District Bank challan and scanned copy of your bank challan should by uploaded .
- If you are eligible for Fee Exempted, Click Fee Exempted button.
- If you are a paid applicant click yes and start filling the application.
- If you are a non paid applicant click no and then click on pay using SBI Collect or bank challan and complete the payment and fill the application form.
- After paying their fee, fill the required details and submit the online application form.