TamilNadu Cooperative Bank has announced the Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/01/2020. Notification is out for 300 posts such as Assistant & Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2020 to 01/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant & Junior Assistant
Post Date: 13/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 300
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TamilNadu Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/02/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||01/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of TamilNadu Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Society||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Tamil Nadu State Head Cooperative Bank||Assistant||176|
|2||Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||Assistant||57|
|3||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||Assistant||58|
|4||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||Junior Assistant||6|
|5||Tamil Nadu Consumer Cooperative||Junior Assistant||3|
|S.No.||Name of the Society||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Tamil Nadu State Head Cooperative Bank||Assistant||18800-56500/-|
|2||Tamil Nadu State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||Assistant||13000-45460/-|
|3||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||Assistant||15000-62000/-|
|4||Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||Junior Assistant||9300-34800/|
|5||Tamil Nadu Consumer Cooperative||Junior Assistant||19500 – 62000/-|
|Name of the Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs / SC(A)s / STs / Destitute Widows of all Castes / PWD||18 years||No age limit|
|OC / BC||18 years||30 years|
|OC (PWD) / BC (PWD)||18 years||40 years|
- Candidates should be completed any Degree (10+2+3)
- Candidates should have completed cooperative training.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay through SBI Collect only.
|1||Gen / OBC||250 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Widow||Nil|
How to Apply for TamilNadu Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on TamilNadu Cooperative Bank website www.tncoopsrb.in
- Before applying the candidates must pay their application fee (if applicable) through SBI Collect and note their SBI Collect Reference Number.
- After paying their fee, candidates fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- For registration Candidates need
- Scanned copy of the photograph in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 50kb.
- Scanned copy of the signature in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 50kb.
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 200kb
- Scanned copy of the education certificate in JPEG / JPG format and maximum size 200kb