Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has released the TMB Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2019 notification in Law on contract basis for a period of 2 years. Eligible candidates can apply through offline on or before 31st December 2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Legal)
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for IBPS Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/12/2019|
Period of Contract:
- 1,25,000/- per month.
- Minimum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Law
- AGMs / DGMs in scheduled commercial banks with experience in Legal related activities.
- Minimum 10 years of exceptional experience in monitoring all legal affairs of a Bank and should be able to head the Legal Department of the Bank.
How to Apply for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Deputy General Recruitment 2019:
- Take two print outs of the application form in A4 size sheet and send one copy of application and another copy can be kept for your reference.
- Affix a recent passport size color photograph (Size: 2″ x 2″ ONLY) in the space provided and Sign the application form.
- Interested candidates send their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager,Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi – 628 002.
- The cover containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager-Legal”.
Important Links for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Deputy General Recruitment 2019:
|For Application form||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.