Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank Limited has released the SVC Cooperative Bank Customer Service Representative Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 30 Customer Service Representative posts in Clerical Grade for Operations and Marketing in Maharashtra. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/03/2020 to 30/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Customer Service Representative
Post Date: 13/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for SVC Cooperative Bank Customer Service Representative Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/03/2020|
|Start date to Download Call Letter||15/04/2020|
|Date of Examination||26/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of SVC Cooperative Bank Customer Service Representative Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|1||Customer Service Representative||30|
- Customer Service Representative: 16,550/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2020):
- The upper age limit is 30 years
- Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1990 and not later than 31/03/2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates should be completed Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer operation.
- Candidates who have completed MBA (02 years full time or 03 years part-time / distance learning from a recognized University or Institute having AICTE accreditation), will be eligible to apply irrespective of their graduation qualification in any discipline.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Written Exam
Candidates should pay 600/- through online.
How to Apply for SVC Cooperative Bank Customer Service Representative Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official SVC Cooperative Bank website: www.svcbank.com
- Online registration starts from 18/03/2020 to 30/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload a recent passport size color photograph and the size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Candidates upload a recent passport size color signature and the size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.