SSC Selection Post 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notice regarding the recruitment of SSC Selection Post Phase-X 2022 Exam. The SSC Selection Post Phase-X Exam Notification is expected to be out on 12th May 2022. Staff Selection Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 1920 vacancies (Tentative) under 334 categories of posts in different Ministries / Departments / Organizations.
Aspirants waiting for the Selection Post 2022 recruitment can check the latest updates here. We will provide all the eligibility criteria & direct apply link soon on our SSC Selection Posts Notification Page. Online Registration Link will be active from 12/05/2022 to 13/06/2022. Aspirants shall check our website and browse it regularly to get updates. Aspirants can get the latest job notification/result by following JobsCloud.
SSC Selection Post Phase-X 2022 Notification Date:
The SSC Selection Post Phase-x Notification will be released soon. We will post the direct result download link for the ease of the candidates. Along with this, it is also expected that the Staff Selection Commission will also release the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The SSC Selection Post 2022 Exam will be conducted in August 2022.
|Exam Name||Selection Post Phase-X|
|SSC Selection Post Phase-X Notification Date / Online Registration Date||12/05/2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||13/06/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||1920 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post 2022 Recruitment:
We have provided here the steps to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase X Exam.
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in the given format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.