SSC Selection Post 2021: The Staff Selection Commission is closing the online registration for the SSC Selection Post 2021 Exam on 25th October 2021. Candidates who have not applied till now can visit the official website link given below to apply for the post, as 25th October 2021 will be the last day to apply for SSC Selection Post 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. 28th October will be the last day for making online fee payments. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria using the recruitment link given below. No Extension of the last date for submission of online application will be granted.
Important Dates for SSC Selection Post Phase-IX 2021 Exam:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24/09/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25/10/2021 (up to 11.30 PM)|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||28/10/2021|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||28/10/2021|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||01/11/2021|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Phase-IX Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print Application form for future reference.