Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022 notification on 23/05/2022 to fill 797 Vacancies. Candidates preparing for the Selection Post exam can refer to the brief eligibility details here. Check category wise vacancies listed below. Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23/05/2022 to 13/06/2022. Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) below. Aspirants can also check the latest SSC News 2022 updates here.
SSC Selection Post Phase-X Recruitment 2022 OUT: 2065 Vacancies – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Selection Post Ladakh
Post Date: 23/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 797
Important Dates for SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the SSC Selection Post Ladakh 2022 exam date below.
|SSC Selection Post Phase X Notification Date||23/05/2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23/05/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13/06/2022 (up to 23:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||15/06/2022 (23:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline)||16/06/2022 (23:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||18/06/2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’|
including online payment
|27/06/2022 to 29/06/2022 (23:00 PM)|
|SSC Selection Post 2022 Exam Date||August 2022 (Tentative)|
Vacancy Details of SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment:
The SSC Selection Post competitive examination is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for Various Departments of Administration of UT of Ladakh
Candidates can check the SSC Selection Post Ladakh 2022 Exam category wise vacancies listed below.
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2022. The age limit for the Selection Post Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||18 years||42 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.
|Category Codes||Category||Permissible Age including|
relaxation beyond the upper age
|01||SC/ ST||Up to 45 years|
|02||EWS||Up to 45 years|
|03||PWD||Up to 44 years|
|04||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the actual|
military service rendered from the
actual age as on the closing date for
receipt of application from the
Note: Relaxation of additional (02)
two years beyond the prescribed
upper age limit as provided above
will be admissible for a period of (02) two years w.e.f. 13/09/2021.
|05||Person already in government service|
(in case not covered under other categories
e.g. SC/ST PWD etc)
|Up to 42 years|
- Candidates should be completed 10th or 12th or Graduate in any stream from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
SSC Selection Posts 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Check the link below for the complete SSC Selection Posts Phase-X Exam Pattern and syllabus.
SSC Selection Post Phase-X Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 13/06/2022. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.