Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Recruitment 2023: Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Posts notification on 12/09/2023. Notification is out to fill 99 Vacancies through a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application online from 12/09/2023 to 03/10/2023. In the below content, candidates can check the vacancy, eligibility requirements, selection procedure and fee structure. Applicants are asked to submit their online applications before the deadline to avoid any technical issues.
Name of the Post: Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerk
Post Date: 12/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 99
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2023: Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Posts:
Only online submission of applications is permitted. The table includes the date and time for the online application. Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline. Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12/09/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03/10/2023 (2300 hours)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||February – March 2024|
Vacancy Details of SSC Recruitment 2023: Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Posts:
The commission has now released the tentative vacancies for Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Recruitment. Aspirants can check the vacancies listed below.
|S. No||Name of Service/Cadre||Tentative Vacancy (2018)||Tentative Vacancy (2019)|
|1||Central Secretariat Clerical Service||–||–|
|2||Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service||03||13|
|3||Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service||34||35|
|4||Election Commission of India||–||–|
|5||Central Vigilance Commission||1||07|
|6||Central Administrative Tribunal||3||–|
|7||Central Translation Bureau||3||–|
Check the pay scale details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC||25,500 – 81,100|
The age limit for the posts of Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC are given below. Candidates must be under the following age restriction. The age limit for the SSC Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Exam is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC||50 years|
- Check out the official notification PDF for Eligibility details.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer Based Examination
- Written Examination
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2023: Senior Secretariat Assistant / UDC Posts:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Print the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the following address on or before 13/10/2023.
The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.