Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Recruitment 2021: JSA / LDC Posts notification on 18/10/2021 to fill Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application from 18/10/2021 to 17/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates, syllabus, pattern in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest SSC News 2021 updates.
Name of the Post: JSA / LDC
Post Date: 18/10/2021
No of Vacancies: Various
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2021: JSA / LDC Posts:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18/10/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of SSC Recruitment 2021: JSA / LDC Posts:
|S. No||Name of Service/Cadre|
|1||Central Secretariat Clerical Service, DoPT|
|2||Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service, Ministry of Railways,|
|3||Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service (AFHQ)|
|4||Ministry of External Affairs(Cadre Cell)|
|5||O/o Registrar General of India, M/o Home Affairs|
|6||Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration(LBSNAA)|
|7||Bureau of Outreach and Communication (Field Publicity Division), M/o Information & Broadcasting|
|8||Central Passport Organization, M/o External Affairs|
Vacancies will be intimated in due course. The vacancy position will be uploaded once the commission releases on the website.
- Salary – 19,900 – 63,200
- The upper age limit should be 45 years.
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service – He must have passed the 12th standard examination from a recognised Board or equivalent.
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service – He must have passed the 12th standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service – Candidates shall passed Minimum three years regular service in Group ‘C’ (erstwhile Group ‘D’) grade with the Grade Pay of 1800.
- Ministry of External Affairs – Multi-Tasking staff who have passed the 12th Standard Examination from a recognized Board or equivalent and have rendered not less than 3 years regular service as Group ‘C’ employee having pay in Level I in the Pay Matrix.
- O/o Registrar General of India – Group ‘C’ Staff in level-I in the pay matrix (Rs. 18000- 56900) and who possess 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification form a recognized Board or University.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration – Group ‘C’ Staff in the Grade pay of 1800 and who possess 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification and have rendered 3 years regular service in the Grade.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2021: JSA / LDC Posts:
- Candidates may download the application by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- The duly filled-in application form of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ should reach to the following address, on or before 17/11/2021.
Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.