SSC MTS 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has extended the online registration dates for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam. The registration deadline for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff and Havaldar Exam is extended till 24th February 2023. The earlier deadline was February 17, 2023. Candidates who have not yet applied can do by visiting the official website URL. The direct application link is provided below. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Using the SSC Recruitment link provided below, candidates can check the exam information, upcoming requirements and SSC exam calendars. Apply soon to avoid site traffic. The deadline for submitting the online application will not be extended any more.
SSC MTS 2023 Last Date Extended Notice PDF
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2023 Exam:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||18/01/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||24/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||26/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Generating Offline Challan||26/02/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||27/02/2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||02/03/2023 to 03/03/2023|
|Date of Tier-I Online Exam||April, 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- For detailed steps to apply online click on the SSC MTS notification link.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.