Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/06/2020. Notification is out for 283 vacancies to recruit candidates for Group B Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/06/2020 to 25/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
Post Date: 30/06/2020
No of Vacancies: 283
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC JHT Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||29/06/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25/07/2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||27/07/2020|
|Last date of Payment through Challan||31/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of SSC JHT Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator||275|
|2||Senior Hindi Translator||08|
|S. No||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)|
35400 – 112400
|2||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6 35400 – 112400|
|3||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6 35400 – 112400|
|4||Junior Translator (JT)/Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT||Level-6 35400 – 112400|
|5||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices|
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2021.
- candidates born not before 02/01/1991 and not later than 01/01/2003 are eligible to apply.
|S. No||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|6||PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during|
hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.
|8||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during|
hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed
area and released as a consequence thereof (SC /
Candidates should have completed a Master’s degree with Hindi and English as a subject from a recognized university or equivalent.
|1||UR / OBC||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC JHT Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official SSC website: www.ssc.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 29/06/2020 to 25/07/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are requested to read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.