SSC GD 2022: The Staff Selection Commission is closing the online registration for the SSC GD Constable 2022 Exam on 30th November 2022. Candidates who have not applied till now can visit the official website link given below to apply for the post, as 30th November 2022 will be the last day to apply for SSC Constable GD 2022 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Candidates can also view the SSC GD eligibility details using the recruitment link given below. No Extension of the last date for submission of online application will be granted.
Important Dates for SSC Constable GD 2022 Exam:
Check the SSC GD Recruitment 2022 Registration Date and Exam dates using the given table. Scroll below for online application links.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||27/10/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30/11/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||01/12/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||30/11/2022|
|Last date for Payment through Challan (during|
Working hours of Bank)
|Computer Based Exam Date||January 2023|
How to Apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022:
- Visit SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.