Staff Selection Commission Delhi Police has released the SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: MTS (Civilian) Posts notification on 10/10/2023. Notification is out to fill 888 MTS vacancies in Delhi Police. Candidates preparing for the Delhi Police MTS recruitment can refer to the brief eligibility details here. Check the category-wise vacancies listed below. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/10/2023 to 31/10/2023. Candidates can check the selection process, fee structure and important dates in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest recruitment updates here.
Name of the Post: MTS (Civilian)
Post Date: 10/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 888
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: MTS (Civilian) Posts
Applications must be submitted online only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the Delhi Police MTS registration Dates below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/10/2023|
|Delhi Police MTS Exam Date||06/02/2024 – 19/02/2024|
Vacancy details of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: MTS (Civilian) Posts
The SSC Delhi Police recruits candidates for MTS (Civilian) posts. Totally 888 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
Candidates can check the SSC Delhi Police MTS (Civilian) category-wise vacancies listed below.
|Category||No. of Posts|
SSC Delhi Police MTS Salary:
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given in the below table. Check salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||MTS (Civilian)||18000 – 56900|
Candidates should have the following age limit. The age limit for the MTS (Civilian) posts is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||MTS (Civilian)||18 years||25 years|
- Candidates must have completed 10th with an ITI Certificate.
The Selection for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be based on the following stages.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 31/10/2023. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|General / OBC / EWS||100/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Nil|
SSC Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: MTS (Civilian) Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.