Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 notification on 08/07/2022. Notification is out to fill 1411 vacancies as Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police. Candidates preparing for the SSC Delhi Police Constable exam can refer to the brief eligibility details here. Check category wise vacancies listed below. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 08/07/2022 to 29/07/2022. Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content. Aspirants can also check the latest SSC News 2022 updates here.
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver)
Post Date: 08/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 1411
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022:
Applications must be submitted online only. The online application date and time are given in the table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can also check the SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2022 below.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||08/07/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||29/07/2022 (23:00 hours)|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||30/07/2022 (23:00 hours)|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||29/07/2022 (23:00 hours)|
|Last date for Payment through Challan (during|
working hours of Bank)
|Dates of Window for Application Form Correction|
and online payment of Correction Charges.
|02/08/2022 (23:00 hours)|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Tire-I)||October 2022|
Vacancy details of SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022:
The SSC Delhi Police Constable 2022 competitive examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for Constable posts. Totally 1411 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
Candidates can check the SSC Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police 2022 Exam category wise and gender wise vacancies listed below.
SSC Constable (Driver) – Male:
SSC Constable Delhi Police Salary:
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given in the below table. Check salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||21700 – 69100|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/07/2022. The age limit for the SSC Constable Exam is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates born not before 02/07/1992 and not later than 01/07/2001 are eligible to apply.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Constable||21 years||30 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|03||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|04||Sportsmen/Sportswomen of distinction who have represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in sports during preceding three years from the date of advertisement of vacancies (other than SC/ST).|| |
|5||Sportsmen/Sportswomen of distinction who have represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in sports during preceding three years from the date ofadvertisement of vacancies (SC/ST).|| |
|Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (UR)||40 years|
|11||Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (OBC)||43 years|
|12||Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (SC/ST)||45 years|
|13||Widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (UR)||35 years|
|14||Widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (OBC)|| |
|15||Widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married (SC/ST)|| |
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application).
- Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
The Selection for SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be based on the following stages.
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT)
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 30/07/2022. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in & apply using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.