Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/08/2020. Notification is out for 5846 Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male and Female vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/08/2020 to 07/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 01/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 5846
Important Dates for SSC Constable Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||01/08/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||07/09/2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||09/09/2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||11/09/2020|
|Last date for Payment through offline Challan||14/09/2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||27/11/2020 to 14/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of SSC Constable Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Constable (Exe.)-Male Ex-Servicemen (Others)||226|
|3||Constable (Exe.)-Male Ex-Servicemen Commando||243|
Category Wise Vacancy Details of SSC Constable Recruitment:
Name of the Posts
Constable (Exe.)-Male Ex-Servicemen (Others)
Constable (Exe.)-Male Ex-Servicemen Commando
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||Pay Level-3 21700- 69100|
- Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/07/2020.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/07/1995 and later than 01/07/2002.
|S. No||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (UR / EWS)||03 years|
|4||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (UR)||Up to 40 years|
|5||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|6||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police (SC / ST)||Up to 45 years|
|7||Sportsperson (according to the sports mentioned in the Annexure)||05 & 10 years|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the sons / daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel / MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT)
- Medical Examination
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|