SSC CHSL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission is closing the online registration for the SSC CHSL 2022 Exam on 04th January 2022. The deadline for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 2022 Exam applications is January 4, 2022, so candidates who have not yet applied should do so by visiting the official website URL provided below. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Using the SSC Recruitment link provided below, candidates can check the exam information and qualifying requirements. The deadline for submitting the online application will not be extended in any way.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06/12/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04/01/2023 till 11:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||05/01/2023 till 11:00 PM|
|Last Date for Generation of offline Challan||04/01/2023 till 11:00 PM|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||06/01/2023|
|Application Form Correction and online payment of Correction Charges Date||09/01/2023 to 10/01/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||Feb-Mar, 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print the Application form for future reference.