SSC CGL 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has extended the online registration deadline for the SSC CGL 2022 Exam. Candidates who haven’t applied yet can do so by going to the official website link provided below. The Last date to apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 is 13th October 2022. Candidates are advised to complete the online application form by the deadline. Candidates can also view the post details and eligibility requirements by clicking on the SSC Recruitment link provided below.
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2022 Exam:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17/09/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13/10/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||14/10/2022|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||13/10/2022|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||15/10/2022|
|Dates of Window for Application Form Correction including Online Payment||19/10/2022 & 20/10/2022|
|Date of Tier-I Examination||December 2022|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id or mobile number.
- After registering, log in & apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
- Detailed apply instructions are given in the below link.