South Indian Bank has announced the Zonal Head Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for Various Vacancies (Zonal Sales Head, Regional Sales Head, Zonal Credit Head & other). Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/01/2021 to 30/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Zonal Sales Head, Regional Sales Head, Zonal Credit Head, Credit Head
Post Date: 20/01/2021
No of Vacancies: Various
Place: Across India
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Zonal Head Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Zonal Head Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Zonal Sales Head||Various Vacancies|
|2||Regional Sales Head|
|4||Zonal Credit Head|
|5||Regional Credit Head|
|6||Head – Stock Monitoring & Credit|
|7||Regional Collection Head|
- Compensation shall be fixed by the management based on the knowledge and experience of the applicant.
1. Zonal Sales Head / Regional Sales Head / Regional Collection Head
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree.
- Zonal Sales Head: Minimum 12 years
- Regional Sales Head / Regional Collection Head: Minimum 8 years
2. For Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed minimum CA / Post-Graduate Degree.
- Credit Head: Minimum 15 years
- Zonal Credit Head: Minimum 10 years
- Regional Credit Head: Minimum 06 years
- Head – Stock Monitoring & Credit: Minimum 04 years
The selection will be based on the:
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Zonal Head Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online on the SIB website www.southindianbank.com
- Online registration starts from 20/01/2021 to 30/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload CV in PDF format the file size should not more than 1 MB.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should sign on white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.