South Indian Bank has announced the Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 05 Probationary Officer (Security) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Security)
Post Date: 22/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (Security) Scale I||05|
- Probationary Officer (Security): 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850 – 1,310/10 – 45,950 per month.
Age limit (as on 30/09/2020)
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should have completed B. E / B. Tech in ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / CS / IT
- 60% marks in X / SSLC, XII / HSC and B.E / B. Tech.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Candidates must pay their application fees through Online.
|2||SC / ST||200/-|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The online applications will be available on the South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com
- Online registration starts from 22/10/2020 to 30/10/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload CV in PDF format the file size should not more than 1 MB.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should sign on white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.