South Indian Bank has announced the Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 15 Probationary Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 23/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The period of probation is 01 year. The confirmation will be subject to satisfactory
performance during probation.
Name of the Post: Probationary Manager (CA)
Post Date: 11/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Across India
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||12/02/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Probationary Manager (CA)||15|
- Probationary Manager (CA): 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/- per month.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2019)
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Candidates should be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA).
The selection will be based on the:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Candidates pay fees through Online.
|2||SC / ST||200/-|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com
- Online registration starts from 12/02/2020 to 23/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates upload the sign on a white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.