South Indian Bank has announced the PO Recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 10 Probationary Officer (Legal) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/01/2021 to 08/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (Legal)
Post Date: 28/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/01/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Probationary Officer (Legal) Scale I||10|
- Applicable as per SIB rules.
Age limit (as on 31/12/2020)
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should have completed with minimum 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
Candidates must pay their application fees Online.
|2||SC / ST||200/-|
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
- The online applications will be available on the South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload CV in PDF format the file size should not more than 1 MB.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should sign on white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.