South Indian Bank has announced the Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Security Officer post in Thrissur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 23/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The period of probation is 01 year. The confirmation will be subject to satisfactory
performance during probation.
Name of the Post: Chief Security Officer
Post Date: 11/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||12/02/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Security Officer||01|
The Scale of appointment will be fixed by the Management based on the qualification and experience of the applicant.
The upper age limit is 50 years.
- Candidates should be from the fighting corps of the Armed Forces and should not be below the rank of Captain in Army or equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force.
- Candidates should have knowledge in Malayalam.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com
- Online registration starts from 12/02/2020 to 23/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent passport size color photograph in a white background with 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width) and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates upload the sign on a white paper with a black ink pen with 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels and not more than 50kb.
- Candidates should note the system generated User Id.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.