Small Industrial Development Bank of India has released the SIDBI Lead Recruitment 2021 notification on 17/05/2021. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies on a contractual full time basis. Eligible candidates can send the application online/offline from 17/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lead
Post Date: 17/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for SIDBI Lead Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2021|
Vacancy details of SIDBI Lead Recruitment:
|S. No||Grade||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Annual CTC)|
|1||Lead||30.00 lakh to 35.00 lakh|
Age limit (as on 17/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M. Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum 8 years of post-basic qualification experience in IT business / industry as on May 17, 2021, out of which minimum 5 years in Building and Leading high-performing IT application development teams using platforms like J2EE with various associated frameworks and technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Angular and SQL database skills. Should have experience as a software architect focused on planning, development strategies / initiatives and product lifecycle / service orientation.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for SIDBI Lead Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of SIDBI www.sidbi.com
- Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the below given address OR
- Send their application to the email ID “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line. OR
- Can also upload their applications online through the link provided. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for the post of ——-”.
Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, 'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.