Small Industrial Development Bank of India has released the Grade A Recruitment 2022 notification on 01/03/2022. Notification is out to fill 100 vacancies across India for the post of SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream). Candidates who are looking for the SIDBI recruitment can check the eligibility details and apply online from 4th March 2022. The online application link will be available to the candidates from 04/03/2022 to 24/03/2022. For more details go through the complete notification. Aspirants shall keep visiting our Bank Job page regularly and get the latest Job Updates.
Name of the Post: Grade A
Post Date: 01/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.sidbi.com. Candidates can check the Online Registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the Grade A posts. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||04/03/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/03/2022|
Vacancy details of SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
The Small Industrial Development Bank of India has released the 100 Vacancies for the Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream) Post. The category wise vacancy distribution in detail is given below.
|Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
Candidates selected for the Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream) post will get a salary as scheduled by the Government. The salary detail is given below. The other allowances will be applicable as per Bank rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream)||70000|
Candidates applying for the post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Post / Category||Age Limit|
|1||Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream)||18 to 28 Years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC / ST) marks in aggregate from a recognized institute / University.
- Objective Test
The pattern of written examination will be as under
|S. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)||50||50||30 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Aptitude||40||60||40 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
|5||Online descriptive test: (Letter Writing & Essay)||3||50||60 minutes|
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Fees once paid will not be refunded. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted.
|Gen / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||50/-|
How to Apply for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
Check the simple steps given below and apply online for the SIDBI 2022 Recruitment.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in
- Click Careers->Application for Assistant Manager ‘Grade-A’ in General Stream.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|To Apply Online||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.