Small Industrial Development Bank of India has released the SIDBI Chief Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021 notification on 17/05/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contractual full time basis. Eligible candidates can send the application online/offline from 17/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Technical Advisor
Post Date: 17/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SIDBI Chief Technical Advisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2021|
Vacancy details of SIDBI Chief Technical Advisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Grade||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Technical Advisor||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Annual CTC)|
|1||Chief Technical Advisor||45.00 lakh to 50.00 lakh|
Age limit (as on 17/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Technical Advisor||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in Engineering in Civil / Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Ist Class from a recognized University. Postgraduates in the same discipline will be preferred.
- Minimum 20 years in execution and supervision of civil construction work and / or civil maintenance of office buildings / commercial buildings / residential Complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works etc.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for SIDBI Chief Technical Advisor Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of SIDBI www.sidbi.com
- Duly filled in application (in English or Hindi), as per the format available on the Bank’s website with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon and Curriculum Vitae, bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be sent so as to reach the below given address OR
- Send their application to the email ID “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line. OR
- Can also upload their applications online through the link provided. The envelope containing the application should bear the superscription “Application for the post of ——-”.
Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, MSME Development Centre, Plot No. C-11, 'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.