Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank has announced the SDCCB Support Staff Recruitment 2020 notification on 06/05/2020. Notification is out for 30 Support Staff posts in Sambalpur. Candidates who are permanent residents of the districts of the Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh and Jharsuguda can apply. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/05/2020 to 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Support Staff (Peon)
Post Date: 06/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for SDCCB Support Staff Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of SDCCB Support Staff Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Support Staff (Peon): 16,600 – 52,400/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
|2||SC / ST / Women / Ex-servicemen||05 years|
Candidates must have passed 10th Std Examination / Matriculation with Odia as one of the subjects up to Class-vii or its equivalent examination.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||35||35||Composite time of 2 hours|
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Unreserved / SEBC||700/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen||400/-|
How to Apply for SDCCB Support Staff Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SDCCB website: www.sambalpurdccb.com
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2020 to 14/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload a recent passport size color photograph and the size of the file should be 50kb in jpg format only.
- Candidates upload a recent passport size color signature and the size of the file should be 20kb in jpg format only.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.