State Bank of Sikkim has released the SBS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 28/05/2021. Notification is out for 26 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/06/2021 to 30/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 28/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 26
Important Dates for SBS Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of SBS Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager (All Category)||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor Degree and above from a recognized university with any one of the following as a major subject;
(i) Business Economics,
(iv) Financial Management/Finance,
- Minimum of one year of Certificate Course in Computer Application. OR
- A Degree of Bachelor or above in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum experience of five years of working in clerical cadre and above in any Banks in India.
- Should have knowledge of any of the Sikkim State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
- Application fees of 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) should be deposited online during submission of the application.
How to Apply for SBS Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official SBS website: www.statebankofsikkim.com
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- The online registration process closes on 30/06/2021.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.