State Bank of India has released the SBI Visit Officers recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 179 Vacancies for Retired Officers. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application from 24/03/2021 to 20/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Visit Officers, Executive
Post Date: 24/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 179
Important Dates for SBI Visit Officers Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/04/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Visit Officers Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post|
No of Vacancy
|1||CSP Visit Officer ( FI & MM)||76|
|2||Executive (Recovery) FI & MM||10|
|3||Executive (Marketing) FI & MM||43|
|4||Field Visit Officers at RACCs (R & DB and|
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||MMGS III||30,000 + Conveyance 6,000/- per month|
|2||SMGS-IV & V||35,000 + Conveyance 6,000/- per month|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Visit Officers / Executive||60 to 63 years|
- The retired official should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired / resigned / suspended / who have left the Bank (other PSB) otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for appointment.
- The retired official should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for SBI Visit Officers Recruitment:
- Candidates need to download the application from the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- All interested & eligible retired officers are advised to send a hard copy of their application along with other documents to the given address latest by 20/04/2021.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Aadhar / PAN Card / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with a call letter before the interview.
Assistant General Manager - HR State Bank of India, LHO Patna, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna-01