State Bank of India has released the SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022 notification on 08/10/2022. Notification is out for 47 vacancies in the Customer Service Department. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the engagement of retired officers of SBI, erstwhile Associates (e-Abs) to the following posts on a contractual basis. So Interested candidates can go through eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/10/2022 on or before 31/10/2022. All important information about the SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022 exam is provided below. The selection procedure, registration dates, and other information for applicants are also available here. The official SBI Notification 2022 PDF and SBI official website are given below.
Name of the Post: Resolver
Post Date: 08/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 47
Place: Across India
Important Dates of SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022:
The State Bank of India has released the registration dates for SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022. Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Candidates should ensure that they meet the SBI Resolver eligibility requirements as of the eligibility date. Go through the given dates and apply online.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/10/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/10/2022|
SBI Resolver 2022 Vacancy Details:
State Bank of India released 47 vacancies for Resolver Posts. Check vacancies in the below table. Candidates can check vacancies now. Vacancy details for SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022 are given below in detail.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL|
The SBI Resolver Salary Details are given below. The Pay will be different for each scale. Candidates posted in MMGS-II, MMGS-III and SMGS-IV can check the salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 10/10/2022):
The upper age limit for Resolver posts is given below as per the Government Guidelines. Check below for age details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
- Ex-officers having sufficient work experience, deep knowledge of system and procedures
and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
The Selection will be based on the following process
The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for SBI Resolver Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.