SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification on 13/04/2021. Notification is out for 67 Vacancies to fill Pharmacist (Clerical cadre) posts on regular basis across India. Candidates can apply online from 13/04/2021 to 03/05/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist
Post Date: 13/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 67
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/05/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/12/2020 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the posts||Maximum Age|
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per SBI rules.
- Candidate should have Passed in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
Experience (as on 01/01/2021):
- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply online once the registration is started by clicking on the link www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copy of their photograph, signature & thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.