SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Notification on 13/04/2021. Notification is out for 67 Vacancies to fill Pharmacist (Clerical cadre) posts on regular basis across India. Candidates can apply online from 13/04/2021 to 03/05/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist
Post Date: 13/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 67
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||13/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/05/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 31/12/2020 to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the posts||Maximum Age|
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per SBI rules.
- Candidate should have Passed in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
Experience (as on 01/01/2021):
- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
Useful for me this onlinejobs