State Bank of India has released the SBI Officer recruitment 2020 notification on 27/07/2020. Notification is out for 3850 Circle based Officer vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27/07/2020 to 16/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Circle Based Officer
Post Date: 27/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 3850
Place: Maharashtra, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Hyderabad & Jaipur
Important Dates for SBI Officer Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||16/08/2020|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||31/08/2020|
Vacancy details of SBI Officer Recruitment 2020:
|S. No||Name of the Circle||No. of Posts|
|3||Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal)||296|
|5||Tamil Nadu (Chennai)||550|
|8||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||517|
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||Officers||23700 – 42020|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2020):
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1990.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience (as on 01/08/2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates should pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|2||General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
How to Apply for SBI Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for SBI Officer Recruitment 2020:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For SBI official website||Click here|
|For SBI Circle Officer Notification||Click here|