State Bank of India has released the SBI Nodal Officers recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 07 Vacancies for Retired Officers. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application to the given address from 24/03/2021 to 10/04/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Nodal Officers
Post Date: 24/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for SBI Nodal Officers Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/04/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Nodal Officers Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancy
|1||Nodal Officer – (LHO)||01|
|2||Nodal Officer – (AOs)||06|
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||Scale II / III||36,000|
|2||Scale IV / V||41,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Nodal Officer||60 to 63 years|
- The retired official should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired / resigned / suspended / who have left the Bank (other PSB) otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for appointment.
- The retired official should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for SBI Nodal Officers Recruitment:
- Candidates need to download the application from the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- All interested & eligible retired officers are advised to send a hard copy of their application along with other documents to the given address latest by 10/04/2021.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Aadhar / PAN Card / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with a call letter before the interview.
Assistant General Manager - HR State Bank of India, LHO Patna, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna-01