State Bank of India has released SBI Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 22/01/2021. Notification is out for 05 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Retail Products)
Post Date: 22/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: Across India
Note: The candidates who have already submitted the application in response to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26 dated 18/09/2020 for the post of Manager (Retail Products) need not apply again as their earlier application will be considered valid for fresh advertisement.
Important Dates for SBI Manager Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/02/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Manager Recruitment 2021:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Position||No of Vacancies|
|1||Manager (Retail Products)||MMGS-III||05|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III)||63840 – 78230|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Manager (Retail Products)||25 years||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed Full time MBA / PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE / BTech in any stream.
- The Institute should be recognised / approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE / UGC.
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory / Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain ( Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans).
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|General / EWS / OBC Candidates||750/-|
How to Apply for SBI Manager Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the link available on the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and hand written declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.