State Bank of India has released the SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment 2022 notification on 22/12/2022. Notification is out for 1438 Collection Facilitator vacancies. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the engagement of retired officers of SBI, erstwhile Associates (e-Abs) to the Collection Facilitator position on a contractual basis. So Interested candidates can go through SBI Recruitment eligibility criteria and apply online from 22/12/2022 on or before 10/01/2023. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Aspirants can view the Exam Date, Vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the content given below.
Name of the Post: Collection Facilitator
Post Date: 22/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 1438
Place: Across India
Important Dates of SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Collection Facilitator posts as of the date of eligibility.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/12/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/01/2023|
SBI Collection Facilitator 2022 Vacancy Details:
Vacancy details for SBI Collection Facilitator recruitment are given below in detail. Candidates check the category wise vacancies specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||TOTAL|
|2||Collection Facilitator (retired Clerical Staff)||238||88||62||67||43||498|
SBI Collection Facilitator Salary:
The SBI Collection Facilitator Salary Details are given below. The Pay Scale will be different for each post. Check the grade-wise salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||MMGS-II & MMGS-III||40000|
SBI Collection Facilitator Age limit:
The upper age limit for SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment 2022 is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Collection Facilitator||63 Years|
- The retired personnel should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
The Selection will be based on the following process
How to Apply for SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- No correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.