SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has released the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 18/10/2022. Notification is out for 1422 vacancies of Circle based Officers in State Bank of India. This is a fantastic chance for candidates looking to work in State Bank of India. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/10/2022 to 07/11/2022. Follow the step by step instructions given below to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to go through the details given below. The SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 exam’s most important information are provided here. Aspirants can also SBI CBO Eligibility 2022 here.
Name of the Post: Circle Based Officer
Post Date: 18/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 1422
Important Dates for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022:
Online application dates are given in the table below. Candidates can apply online only on or between the given dates. Candidates should confirm that they meet the SBI CBO eligibility criteria. Go through the given dates and apply online. Also, check the Tentative SBI CBO Exam Date 2022 here.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/10/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/11/2022|
|Call Letter Download Date||November/December 2022|
|Online Test Date||04/12/2022|
Vacancy details of SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022:
State Bank of India has invited online applications for filling Circle Based Officer. Out of the total 1422 openings, 1400 are for regular positions and 22 are for backlog positions. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the category wise and State wise vacancy details. Also check Regular vacancies and Backlog Vacancies on the given tabular column.
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||26||13||47||17||72||175||2||2||2||1|
|Kolkata||West Bengal/Sikkim/A & N Islands||26||13||47||17||72||175||2||2||2||1|
|North Eastern||Assam/Arunachal Pradesh/Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/Tripura||45||22||81||30||122||300||3||3||3||3|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh||0||0||8||8||0||1||0||2|
SBI CBO Salary:
The SBI Circle Based Officer Salary is given below in detail.
Pay Scale: 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. Candidates will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||SBI CBO Salary|
|1||Circle Based Officer||36000 – 63840|
Age limit (as on 30/09/2022):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 30/09/2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30/09/2001 and not earlier than 01/10/1992 (both days inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Circle Based Officer||21 to 30 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for the following categories. The relaxed age limit is given below.
|SC / ST / Ex Servicemen (ECOs & SSCOs)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General / EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience working as an officer in a regional rural bank or a scheduled commercial bank.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
- Screening & Interview
SBI CBO Syllabus:
Candidates can go through the Online Exam pattern for SBI Circle Based Officer Exam.
- The online written test will consist of Objective Test and Descriptive Test.
- There will be separate timing for every section (Total Duration: 2 hrs).
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|2||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|3||General Awareness / Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|4||Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
- The Descriptive Test will be for 30 minutes.
- It will be a Test in English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions.
- The Descriptive Test carries 50 marks.
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Fee/charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor in reserve for any other examination or selection. Check the category wise application fee below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|2||General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Online Apply:
How to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click ->Careers ->Current Openings.
- New Applicants -> Click here for New Registration.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
- Registered Applicants -> Login Directly.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.