State Bank of India has released the SBI Channel Manager Facilitator recruitment 2021 notification. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies on a contractual basis for Retired Officers / Employees of SBI / E-Associate Banks of SBI and retired Officers of Public Sector Banks. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and submit the application from 01/02/2021 to 15/02/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: CMF – AC, CMS – AC
Post Date: 01/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/02/2021|
Vacancy details of SBI Channel Manager Facilitator Recruitment:
|Name of the Post|
No of Vacancy
Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS)
Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF)
|S. No||Name of the post||Amount|
|1||CMF – AC||30,000|
|2||CMS – AC||35,000|
Age limit (As on 01/04/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum age Limit|
|1||CMF / CMS||63 years|
1. Channel Manager Facilitator (CMF-AC)
- Retired Officers (Scale-I to IV) / Clerical staff of SBI & e-ABs and Retired Officers (Scale-I to IV) of other PSBs
2. Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC)
- Retired Officers (Scale-II to IV) of SBI / e-ABs and other PSBs.
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator Recruitment:
- Candidates need to download the application from the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Fill in the application and enclose all the required documents and send the application to the below mentioned address through post or courier.
- An advanced scanned copy thereto with all annexure attached may also be sent on the email id. [email protected] and [email protected].
HUMAN RESOURSES DEPARTMENT, LOCAL HEAD OFFICE, AHMEDABAD
Important Links for SBI Channel Manager Facilitator Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.