State Bank of India has released the SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment 2023 notification on 10/03/2023. Notification is out for 868 Business Correspondent Facilitator vacancies. State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the engagement of retired officers of SBI, erstwhile Associates (e-Abs) and other PSBs for the Business Correspondent Facilitator post on a contractual basis. So Interested candidates can go through SBI Recruitment eligibility criteria and apply online from 10/03/2023 on or before 31/03/2023. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Aspirants can view the Exam Date, Vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the content given below.
MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment 2023 – 638 Posts
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent Facilitator
Post Date: 10/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 868
Place: Across India
Important Dates of SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment 2023:
Candidates can check the online registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Business Correspondent Facilitator posts as of the date of eligibility.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/03/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/03/2023|
SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator 2023 Vacancy Details:
Vacancy details for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator recruitment are given below in detail. Candidates check the category wise vacancies specified in the below table.
|Ahmedabad||Scale I to Scale V||28||4||2||7||2||13||1||1||0||0|
SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Salary:
The SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator salary details are given below. The Pay Scale will be different for each post. Check the grade-wise salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator||40000|
SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Age limit:
The upper age limit for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment 2023 is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Business Correspondent Facilitator||58 to 65 Years|
- The retired officers of SBI & e-ABs should have sufficient work experience in the relevant area.
- The retired officers/staffs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
The Selection will be based on the following process
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for SBI Business Correspondent Facilitator Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- No correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
your notification i understand but sbi exam no /yes only interview completed for joining really while date and time send me
Is there any fee for registration
Hi Ashwini, There are no registration charges.
What is the age limit eligibility, as of 10.03.23, my fathers age is 59 years and 11 months, but i am not able to proceed further, can anyone help on the same